ALLIED TRUST SECURITIES GROUP
have Formed a Joint Venture Holding Company with Gartena the
“Renewable Waste-2-Energy-2-Water” Group
Group CEO- announced
the Universality of the Unique IP- Gartena Waste-2-Energy-2-Water - Alternative
Intelligent Renewable Green Energy Source, Thermal Treatment Plant Process and
the Super Desalination Evaporator Plants, in the form of - the
Waste-2-Energy-2-Water One Duel Facility Process (“W2E -ODF”)
The name of the Waste-2-Energy-2-Water Holding Company is: Gartena (ATS) Holdings Limited (“GAH”). The W2E-ODF is a Worldwide Concept with the start-up plan covering: The whole of the S. E. Asia Region – Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, China, South Korea, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Australia, New Zealand and the Asean Countries (“SEA”), Europe, Africa, and South America
ATSG as Global Asset Managers to GAH provides investors/clients/governments/institutions et. al., (“ICGI”) with a Turn-Key W2E-ODF Plant Construction Plan, with a fully pre-appointed Professional Consortium, through the ATSG Unique and Bespoke IP Construction Bond Asset-Backed Security (“IP-CBABS”) and arranged Totally Integrated Insurance Products (“TIIP”). The TIIP is Tailor-Made through the ATSG’s direction, instruction and appointment of Strategic Partners, Jardine Lloyd Thompson, (“JLT”), Marsh & McLennan (“MARSH”), and Arthur J Gallagher & Co (“AJG”), International Insurance Brokerages. In line with the IP-CBABS and TIIP, ATSG also provides a BoilerPlate Securitization Plan which includes various Structured Funding Schemes, in order that the specific W2E-ODF Plant(s) are built “On Time and On Budget”, with all “Quantifiable Risk Solutions” built into the IP - GAH W2E- ODF Program (“GAH IP Technology”), and that is inclusive, extensive and with long term Recycling Solutions as well as support services covering areas such as technology, legislation and economics, as the Global Asset Managers.
GAH and ATSG are also now in major negotiations on the GAH IP-ODF’s for; the Philippines, Macedonia, Ecuador, Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela with China, Malaysia, Indonesia and the GCC being processed.
- GAH are the Principal owners of the IP-ODF
- ATSG are the Principal owners of the IP-CBABS and for the implementation of the Totally Integrated Insurance Products (“TIIP”).
There will be JV - SPC's formed for each of the GCC Country/Regions for the GAH IP-ODF Projects.
ATSG will be the Global Asset Management Company to; GAH, the Consortium, the JV-SPC's and all the GAH IP-ODF's. ATSG will be providing their Bespoke IP - CBABS, The BoilerPlate Securitization Plan, PPIM and the arrangements for the TIIP.
GAH has the IP and Patent for the Renewable Waste Management, and will be providing their necessary Licensing and Technicians.
- Allied Trust Securities Group – Global Asset Managers
- Acadis NV, Lead PMC
- Abengoa SA are the preferred EPC Contractor.
- Regierungsbaumeister Schlegel GmbH & Co. KG – are to provide the design for the GAH IP-ODF in conjunction with Gartena and the PMC.
- AJ Gallagher & Co, Marsh & McLennan and Jardine Lloyd Thompson International Insurance Brokers for the TIIP.
- Advanced Capital Solutions Ltd - FCA - for Underwriting arrangements.
IF YOU WISH TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ATSG PROJECT PROGRAM PLEASE CONTACT: ATSG@protonmail.com
Please check: www.gartena.org
Please also check out:-
- John Thompson - Executive Board Member - Allied Trust Securities Group
- New 21st Century Renewable Fuel
- International Projects - Asset Management - Investments - Financial Products - Waste2Energy
- Renewable Energy - One Picture a Thousand Words
“WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING OF SERVICE TO YOU”