ALLIED TRUST SECURITIES GROUP (“ATSG”)
Gulf Cooperation Council (“GCC”)
ATSG – Group CEO announced that its sister company Gartena (ATS) Holdings Limited (“GAH”), which owns the IP Waste-2-Energy-2-Water - Alternative Intelligent Renewable Green Energy Source, Thermal Treatment Plant Process and the Super Desalination Evaporator Plant Program, in the form of - the One Duel Facility Process - (“W2E -ODF”), are to form Joint Venture Holding Company. This Joint Venture Holding Company will be the Master Holding Company that will provide Licences and JV–SPV Partnerships with GCC States/Regions.
ATSG as Global Asset Managers to GAH will provide Investors/Clients/GCC governments/GCC institutions et. al., (“ICGI”) with a Turn-Key W2E-ODF Plant Construction Plan, with a fully pre-appointed Professional Consortium, through the ATSG Unique and Bespoke IP Construction Bond Asset-Backed Security (“IP-CBABS”) and arranged Totally Integrated Insurance Products (“TIIP”). The TIIP is Tailor-Made through the ATSG’s direction, instruction and appointment of Strategic Partners, Jardine Lloyd Thompson, (“JLT”), Marsh & McLennan (“MARSH”), and Arthur J Gallagher & Co (“AJG”), International Insurance Brokerages. In line with the IP-CBABS and TIIP, ATSG also provides a BoilerPlate Securitization Plan which includes various Structured Funding Schemes, which can also be combined with the unique position to arrange and facilitate Public/Private Funding Structures (“PPP and PFI”) and the ATSG Hallmark, Bespoke and Specialist Private Placement Initiative Methodology (“PPIM”), that will reduce the Direct Capital Investment, in order that the specific GCC W2E-ODF Plant are built “On Time and On Budget”, with all “Quantifiable Risk Solutions” built into the IP - GAH W2E- ODF Program (“GAH IP Technology”), and that is inclusive, extensive and with long term Recycling Solutions as well as support services covering areas such as technology, legislation and economics, as the Global Asset Managers.
- GAH are the Principal owners of the IP-ODF
- ATSG are the Principal owners of the IP-CBABS and for the implementation of the Totally Integrated Insurance Products (“TIIP”).
There will be JV - SPC's formed for each of the GCC Country/Regions for the GAH IP-ODF Projects.
ATSG will be the Global Asset Management Company to; GAH, the Consortium, the JV-SPC's and all the GAH IP-ODF's. ATSG will be providing their Bespoke IP - CBABS, The BoilerPlate Securitization Plan, PPIM and the arrangements for the TIIP.
GAH has the IP and Patent for the Renewable Waste Management, and will be providing their necessary Licensing and Technicians.
- Allied Trust Securities Group – Global Asset Managers
- Acadis NV, Lead PMC
- Abengoa SA are the preferred EPC Contractor.
- Regierungsbaumeister Schlegel GmbH & Co. KG – are to provide the design for the GAH IP-ODF in conjunction with Gartena and the PMC.
- AJ Gallagher & Co, Marsh & McLennan and Jardine Lloyd Thompson International Insurance Brokers for the TIIP.
- Advanced Capital Solutions Ltd - FCA - for Underwriting arrangements.
Please check: www. gartena.org
Please also check out:-
- John Thompson - Executive Board Member - Allied Trust Securities Group
- New 21st Century Renewable Fuel
- International Projects - Asset Management - Investments - Financial Products - Waste2Energy
- Renewable Energy - One Picture a Thousand Words
“WE LOOK FORWARD TO BEING OF SERVICE TO YOU”